Roboscout no Remote Sharper Image

I picked up this Roboscout, not knowing anything about them but thought it looked really cool. Turns out the guy I got it from no longer had the remote... Does anyone happen to know where I might be able to get one of the Remotes from? I know these things are old but was hoping someone may know where I might be able to still get a Remote at.. Thanks

Reply to
Trailerman1