Subject Author Posted Replies

Help needed identifying voltage monitor pcb
Just found this handy-looking circuit board with an IC on it, and wondered if anyone here could help me identify it. I'm planning to use it on my robot as supply protection for the pc motherboard...
1
1

Ultrasonic Detector
I have been playing around with a pair of 40kHz ultrasonic detectors to detect objects around the 6inch, (150mm) range for my robot but are having problems in doing so. Does any one know of a good...
2
2

Found new little dc motor and gearbox :-)
FYI I found them, pretty cheap :-) 12v dc with 1:430 gearbox. Of course u have to open the gearbox and remove the reverse lock ... U also get a microswitch in bonus :-) a look :-)
5
5

Re: Low inertia motors
Daniel- Here's a list of what I have. Let me know if you are interested in any of them. Thanks Dave 4VM82-020-5 16pieces 4VM81-200-1 2 pieces 33VM62-220-2 2 pieces 33VM52-000-14 4 pieces 2VM51-020-6 7...

stepper/DC motor power consumption comparison
Hallo all robotics people, hope not to be too boring, but i'd need some pointers in order to compare the power consumption of similarly sized stepper and DC motors. The specific application is the...

Some 3-D Trig [was Re: Mar...]
' - a simple animation of the Compton scattering data. 'RUN INSTRUCTIONS FOLLOW
74
74

Re: Marvin Minsky 'blasts' AI research in Wired
| With respect to the quotes below, I was going to reply to your post | saying "Ah, you are making it up" but a second later I thought that | trigonometric operations may indeed be suggestive of...

Need an Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer Focus on growth, technology and a global business as you execute new and improved software products and applications engineering at Stanley Assembly Technologies. Assembly...
1
1

IR-Soccer-Ball
Hello, does anybody know where to purchase an IR-soccer-ball (the kind being used at the RoboCup-Junior contest, like on )?I already know and EK Japan sell this ball, but are there alternatives?...
1
1

MER-B/Opportunity Update - June 25, 2003
SPACECRAFT AND EXPENDABLE VEHICLES STATUS REPORT June 25, 2003 George H. Diller Kennedy Space Center 321/867-2468 MISSION: Mars Exploration Rover (MER-B/Opportunity) LAUNCH VEHICLE: Delta II Heavy...

Re: ADV: AY-3-8910A Programmable Sound Generator
They are no longer manufactured but I do stock the SP0256-AL2 as well as some other interesting GI chips. Yes, the hole size problem has been fixed on the new boards. They also have solder mask and...

Sub-miniature linear sensor
Greetings, I am asking the impossible, but here goes: I need a sensor that can sense movement of 0.5mm to a resolution of at least 0.01mm, which is similar resolution to the cheap vernier callipers...

Automation Project Idea
I am very new to this group (joined today) and I have an idea for a consumer product that would involve creating a controller for a small outdoor vehicle that I would like to bounce off this group....
10
10

Launch Of Delta II With 'Opportunity' Targeted For June 28
For Release: June 23, 2003 George Diller Kennedy Space Center, Fla. (321) 867-2468 KSC Release No. 49 - 03 Launch Advisory: LAUNCH OF DELTA II WITH "OPPORTUNITY" TARGETED FOR JUNE 28 Based on...

Re: telluride + robots
Ah so, the universities give them funds to go and spend 2 weeks in the mountains, and then all they really do is play ... in the guise of getting massive amounts of research done. What a deal. The...
1
1