Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Speaking of Forth..
Forth? I thought that went out the window with windup robots. Yuk. The worst concoction of mixed up goofballs I have ever seen subscribed to that syle of programming. when the programming got tough...
90
90

Need help with Stepping motor :-)
Hi, I got a stepping motor and I need somme help to figure out wiring. gray to yellow 14 MegO gray to blue 19 MegO gray to white 19 MegO gray to orange 14 MegO green and black and red 2 Ohm between...
1
1

MER-B Delta Launch With Opportunity Postponed To July 2
June 29, 2003 George H. Diller Kennedy Space Center 321-867-2468 KSC Release No. 52-03 MER-B DELTA LAUNCH WITH OPPORTUNITY POSTPONED TO JULY 2 Upon inspecting the first stage of the Delta launch...

PSoC FORTH
Hi All. I need some advice. I've just put the finishing touches on a project I've been working on for the last year or so: a FORTH for Cypress' PSoC chip. So far as I can tell I've killed all the...
2
2

MER-B 'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30
'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30 Kennedy Space Center June 29, 2003 The launch of the "Opportunity" Mars Exploration Rover has been postponed to no earlier than Monday evening...
2
2

Javelin vs BASIC stamp
I have two questions. I would appreciate your advice or pointers (no pun intended). Firstly, I have never used a BASIC stamp. 1) Is Javelin faster or slower than the new ~12,000 instruction per second...

Help needed identifying voltage monitor pcb
Just found this handy-looking circuit board with an IC on it, and wondered if anyone here could help me identify it. I'm planning to use it on my robot as supply protection for the pc motherboard...
1
1

Ultrasonic Detector
I have been playing around with a pair of 40kHz ultrasonic detectors to detect objects around the 6inch, (150mm) range for my robot but are having problems in doing so. Does any one know of a good...
2
2

Found new little dc motor and gearbox :-)
FYI I found them, pretty cheap :-) 12v dc with 1:430 gearbox. Of course u have to open the gearbox and remove the reverse lock ... U also get a microswitch in bonus :-) a look :-)
5
5

Re: Low inertia motors
Daniel- Here's a list of what I have. Let me know if you are interested in any of them. Thanks Dave 4VM82-020-5 16pieces 4VM81-200-1 2 pieces 33VM62-220-2 2 pieces 33VM52-000-14 4 pieces 2VM51-020-6 7...

stepper/DC motor power consumption comparison
Hallo all robotics people, hope not to be too boring, but i'd need some pointers in order to compare the power consumption of similarly sized stepper and DC motors. The specific application is the...

Some 3-D Trig [was Re: Mar...]
' - a simple animation of the Compton scattering data. 'RUN INSTRUCTIONS FOLLOW
74
74

Re: Marvin Minsky 'blasts' AI research in Wired
| With respect to the quotes below, I was going to reply to your post | saying "Ah, you are making it up" but a second later I thought that | trigonometric operations may indeed be suggestive of...

Need an Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer Focus on growth, technology and a global business as you execute new and improved software products and applications engineering at Stanley Assembly Technologies. Assembly...
1
1

IR-Soccer-Ball
Hello, does anybody know where to purchase an IR-soccer-ball (the kind being used at the RoboCup-Junior contest, like on )?I already know and EK Japan sell this ball, but are there alternatives?...
1
1