Subject Author Posted Replies

Your favourite movie-robot?
Is it R2D2, C3PO or Wall-E? Which is your favourite movie-robot?
14
14

Implementing Vision Sensors in ABB RobotStudio 5.11
hello everyone, i am a university master's student. i have been given a task to implement vision sensors on robots in virtual world which can be used in offline programing tool like ABB robot studio...
1
1

UNI Mini-Sumo Ship-In's Invitational April 30th
I'm trying to post about the upcoming event, and Google keeps giving me an error. This is a test to see if I can post a shorter message.
2
2

Good cheap integrated stepper motors?
Hi, Anyone know of sources for cheap stepper motors with integrated electronics? Maybe that's not a likely combination I suppose, but any leads or suggestions would be great. Also, what are some of...
8
8

data recorder
I have been trying to find a battery opperated SD card data recorder, two channel, for 120 sample rate. Any leads ?? greg
3
3

new robotic& electronic tutorials
Read these new tutorials on our site add comments, ask questions & help othere sknow this resource, if you like our site please do mouth publicity for us. thank you 1)basic electronic components:

Kalman Filter
I want to use Alpha-Beta-Gamma Filter (or Kalman Filter) for the following problem: I have the position and velocity of products on the conveyor in time t=3Dt1. How can I estimate the position in time...

robotic tutorials
active discussions on robotics free tutorials great learning medium ask your question on robots, embedded system, programming, micro controllers, mechanical designing of bots from bot experts

Battery Monitoring
I was just yakking with an engineer/programmer of some skill, who was telling me that a simple voltmeter is probably a bad way to measure the charge remaining on a pair of 12V lead acid batteries. At...
9
9

rOBOTICS WORKSHOP
Dear Members, Welcome to ROBOmaniacs 2009 (27 and 28 march 2009) at ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad! Thanks for your overwhelming response! ! WORKSHOP registration EXTENDED! DO IT NOW! We have...

Wanted: Beginning Robotics Class
Hi, I have been asked to create a robotics curriculum for my high school. I don't have any experience in Robotics but since I teach programming they thought I could handle it (*rolling eyes*). I'd...
4
4

How can we prevent that robots will kill us?
x-no-archive: yes How can we prevent that robots will kill us sometime in the future? Think about the Terminators of the movie "Terminator" or the cylons of Battlestar Galactica. How can we prevent...
2
2

[ANNOUNCE] Robot podcast interviews
***Apologies for multiple postings*** Dear Colleagues, I hope you will find this robotics podcast interesting and useful: podcast interviews are intended as a top-quality information resource for...

Designing the body for a Keepon
(I've also posted this to the Seattle and RSSC lists, so my apologies if you get it more than once!) I'd like to try building a Keepon: ?v=ewGk7aKjk7k(In the last video, I presume it's teleoperated. I...
9
9

Why no new HEROs?
Any thoughts as to why no one has offered a new type of HERO over the years? I was just examining a HERO 2000 and am still impressed with the engineering that went into its development. TMT
12
12