Subject Author Posted Replies

MindForth AI updated 27.DEC.2007
Programming Journal (MFPJ) artificial intelligence for robots, as we try to make the AI Mind balk at thinking a thought for which it has insufficent knowledge, we need to coordinate a drastic...

Mechanism behind trumpet playing robot?
Fuck off, you little retarded piece of shit.
60
60

hero robot movie
More music from http://www.galxygirl.com HERO the Robot, built in 1983 by the author, was programmable and tended bar at parties, just like R2-D2 in Star Wars! I did this for the humor when I was...

Microchip PIC24 16 bit links
Coming back after a long time in the cold - I'm investigating the new 16 bit PICs and getting my head around C coding. There doesn't seem to be many links or references online - or am I missing the...

Hacking Tomy's Isobot...
Has anyone started hacking the Tomy Isobot humanoid robot?

How can we filter this bullshit out and get our group back?
This is complete bullshit. What used to be a vibrant group of robot geeks has turned into a spam monkey and I am sick of it. Has anyone successfully filtered this crap and gotten rid of all the bot...
8
8

The Pentagon's Robots: Arming the Future. Heritage Foundation.
The Pentagon's Robots: Arming the Future. Heritage Foundation.

Frames a good explanation, Fanuc RJ3ib
Does anyone have a good explanation of frames on the rj3ib robot. thanx Especially USER FRAMES

selecting system
Hello everybody, I've worked for some time in robotics.But that'd been some simple works. working with atmel's 8051 uc. (89s52), for line tracking, odometry and motion control. Now I'd like to...
1
1

Looking for sources of low cost NEMA size 17 bipoloar stepper motors
Hello, We are looking for sources where one can purchase NEMA size 17 stepper motors. The motors should be bipolar, however we are open to the possibility of using unipolar motors. We are looking to...
4
4

CRM: solutions to our problem?
--There's a thread over at about how to solve the sporge problem and/or identifying the originating domain. The thread's called 'Who did it' and there were several posters who had responses that were...
9
9

Robots, mazes, and subsumption architecture
An article tying together subsumption architecture, the Simpsons, mazes, robots, the Roomba, and somebody's cat: IBM Developer

4 channel video mux for robotics project
Hello guys, Posted this to the sci.electronics forum as well, so some of you may have seen it already. I am building a medium size robot that will have up to 4 video sources that I want to be able to...
1
1

Mind.Forth update sharpens thought-process display.
artificial intelligence has been updated with improvements to the AI Tutorial display mode. mode provides a sharper image of the AI Mind thought processes by revealing which mind-module is calling...

Two Research Fellowships on EU Cognitive Robotics Projects at University of Birmingham, UK
UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE TWO RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS TO WORK ON COGNITIVE ROBOTICS PROJECTS Applications are invited for two Research Fellowships, starting as soon as possible...