Animatronic head kit

Does anyone know where I can buy a kit [or find plans] similar to the "Alex" robot head kit? What I want to do is control it using a serial servo controller & PC, rather than the servo recorder board it comes with. Any info or useful links greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Steve Levitt

Try google, I bought mine from a place in ngland. They were quicker and more reliable than local.

Reply to
Venom8