Basic stamp with gun??

Because of the critical nature of the atomic weapon, I would like to suggest a distributed process, where 3 of 5 basic stamps must concur that the bomb
should indeed be detonated.

Don't forget they need 512 bit data encryption for security reasons. Plus they need to self-distruct in case of unauthorised tampering.

I didn't think 512 bit was enough. Lets go for 4096. Thay way, of somebody tries to parallell sever million stamps, it will only take a few lifetimes to break.
Mike