Basic stamp with gun??

I think weapons are bad, doesn't really matter in whom hands they are. You have to see it with your own eyes to say something, and in war there is no good side both are bad.

Did you ever see a child with a hole in it's stomatch made by a granade? Or a kid who played with an unexploded granade? I have seen it for 4 years everyday and nobody can tell me weapons are good. I'm sorry if you disagree with my opinion but weapons didn't bring luck to anybody, at least not at here.

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

"let's expose its access methods"

Gordon, you b*stard - next you'll be telling us that Santa doesn't exist!

You shatter my illusions, I'll shatter your teeth ;-)

PeterS

Reply to
Spam Magnet

Speaking of which, I want to build an ED-209 (with water pistols or nerf guns of course)! : )

Scott

Reply to
Scott McDonnell