C-R-M: OT: some of my posts are getting canceled ...

I've noticed that some of my posts are getting canceled. What the heck's up with that ? Could it be the sporger ?I noticed that one of Si Ballenger's
messages went away, too. Is anyone else seeing this happen ?
They're not even ones where I post an URL or anything like that - just standard replies to posts.
If anyone is doing this specifically I'd like to know why. Thanks. JCD

Whoops. It was my attempt at sporge filtering. As Rosanna Anna Danna on SNL used to say ... "Nevermind!" :-)
pogo wrote:

Let's get it right! :-) That's Rosanne Rosannadanna, and it was Emily Litella (both played by the incomparable Gilda Radner) who said "Never mind."
jus' bein' picky

Thanks! I'll have it tatooed on my wrist tomorrow ... :-D