C3088 CMOS Image Sensor Questions?

Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase the C3088 CMOS imaging sensor. I plan to interface it with a PIC microcontroller in order to do some image processing on-board my robot. I was wondering if someone could take a moment and answer a couple of questions for me.

(1) Would this be reasonable code for capturing a frame of data from the C3088

row=0; col=0;

// generate interrupt if VSYNC goes high #INT vsync_isr() { while(VSYNC); // wait until VSYNC goes low while(!HREF); // wait until HREF goes high while(HREF) // while HREF remains high { while(!PCLK); // wait until PCLK goes high image[row][col] = Y7*128+Y6*64+Y5*32+Y4*16+Y3*8+Y2*4+Y1*2+Y0; while(PCLK); // wait until PCLK goes low

if(row

Reply to
weg22