Can you recomend a good I/O card.

Hi all,

Can anyone recomend a good I/O PCMCIA card for my laptop. Looking for analogue and digital in and out. Good software support and access to programming API (pref in C or C++) Must run in a MS Windows (I know, bad bad bad) environment.

UK supplier would also be of much help.

Thanks people.

Reply to
Iain

I would suggest you try out the I/O devices you can run off the USB port. They are much easier to setup and use.

PCMCIA
got jillions of hits using "pcmcia data acquisition" at

Earl Bollinger