Can you recomend a good I/O card.

Hi all,
Can anyone recomend a good I/O PCMCIA card for my laptop. Looking for analogue and digital in and out. Good software support and access to
programming API (pref in C or C++) Must run in a MS Windows (I know, bad bad bad) environment.
UK supplier would also be of much help.
Thanks people.
I would suggest you try out the I/O devices you can run off the USB port. They are much easier to setup and use. http://www.dontronics.com/u401.html http://www.dontronics.com/giga.html#io24 http://www.hvwtech.com/pages/products1a.asp?CatID (&SubCatID0
PCMCIA http://www.audon.co.uk/pcmcia.html http://www.superlogics.com/sl_products.asp?cat 9 I got jillions of hits using "pcmcia data acquisition" at www.google.com.

bad