CMU camera 2 servos

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------F81EBDD365B59411DACDCC06 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
I bought a CMU1 camera and have it tracking a coke can with one servo.
I would like to add a second servo for pan and tilt.
I remember seeing a website desribing driving a second servo but I can't remeber where.
Can any one point me to the info for driving two servos ? From the CMU board ? without extra hardware ?
I know I could use the CMU2 camera for this but can't afford the extra cost at the moment.
thanks Steve
--------------F81EBDD365B59411DACDCC06 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="svorres.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Steve Vorres Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="svorres.vcf"
begin:vcard n:Vorres;Steve tel;cell:619-890-2287 tel;work:858-385-5030 x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet: snipped-for-privacy@lsil.com fn:Steve Vorres end:vcard
--------------F81EBDD365B59411DACDCC06--