Communication

Hi,

Please can I have some links or good book titles on the following: DTMF Ethernet and USB 1.1

Thanks Michael

Reply to
Michael Hims

I will be using Xp and vb6 to write the computer side and a series of bs2 on the other side.

Reply to
Michael Hims

For the USB, have a look at

Also, any USB host or function chip will give you a good idea of what is going on in there. The Netchip NET2890 datasheet has some good stuff on how the USB communications works. I'd try the same with the ethernet information.

I'm assuming that by DTMF you're referring to the dual-tone frequencies. Just do a search on google as there is a tonne of info on this, though I don't have any links off hand.

Glenn.

Michael Hims wrote:

Reply to
Glenn Richmond