Control Recommendations?

What does everyone use for their high-end centralized controller in an autonomous robot? I was looking at either the mini/nano-itx or the pc-104 standard. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced outlet for pc-104 boards?

Chris S.

Reply to
Chris S

If you're looking at something midway between the traditional microcontrollers and a PC motherboard, I would suggest the JStik from Systronix.

This is an Ajile AJ-100 java processor with 8 MB flash and

4 MB SRAM.

I've been using it for robotics and like it very much.

-- D. Jay Newman

D. Jay Newman