DVD with protection

Hey all,

Wnating to make an image of one of my older DVDs cause it is getting a bit edgy (i just know someone is going to scratch it up) and its hard to find new copies of it. I try to make a divx file from it but it sez, cant decode as there is protection on the disc. Does anyone have a program that can get past this?

TIA

Reply to
Fr335tyl3r

you could try alcohol 120% from

download it for

30 days free or somthin, then buy it. dont bother trying to crack it because i found the most successful crack to the software requires you to use a hex editor and stuff so id just keep downloadin or buy it like i did. alcohol is made to back up games but it might have what you need to decode it, if not you need copyDVD or a simmilar program. off the divx site there are links to programs to decrypt dvds and cds, and there is also some other site(i forget the name of it but if i remember, ill post it) i have used to get hundreds of tools even for the newest encryption layers.worst comes to worst you may be able to copy the data through the raw thing in nero.
Reply to
phreaky