Encoder+GearBox+High Efficiency Small DC Motors perfect for precise, small mobile robots

Hi,

I have a few assemblies containing High Efficiency DC motors w built- in encoders and built-in gear boxes.

They are perfect for small/mini/micro table-top teams/societies of mobile robots.

Posted on eBay with photos at:

I have at least 6 of each.

I also have LM629M-8 Speed/Direction PID Controller ICs with 2-channel encoder inputs

and PWM output - they work seamlessly with these motors.

You can hook these ICs to any 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit microcontoller or

PC parallel port for the most powerful motion control (even implement a spring-like

resistance to the motor shafts via software!).

These are the best hardwired motion controllers for under $300.

They are $35 each in 250+ quantities there, or $45 each at DigiKey.com.

I can sell the SOIC WIDE (it is easy to solder with solder paste and a

soldering grade heat gun) ones at $48 for two of them, shipping included!

Thanks.

ABF

Reply to
me