FA (UK Only) 80 off Stepper and Synchronous motors

Hi,
I am having a clearout and am selling a bunch of steppers etc (some with gearboxes) on eBay. Auction ID is 250341453440 or can be found
at : <http://tinyurl.com/5fb9v8 .
Currently standing at the absolute bargain initial bid price of 15. Blurb is below to save looking it up.
Thanks for your attention,
Mike
This is an auction for a miscellaneous collection of stepper and synchronous motors some apparently new and others in used condition.
I bought these motors a few years back when the firm I was working for sold off a load of unused stock I intended to start a robotics project but never got round to it and am making some space so they have to go. I don't have any way of testing the motors so am supplying them in "as seen, untested and unguaranteed" condition. I do not have any information as to the exact configuration and specifications of these motors but have appended some links to the manufacturers website below so interested parties are referred there for more info. Quantities given are approximate but I did count them.
SAIA UBD2N09D37CUN4H i=375 500ohm/ph (appear brand new) approx 22 off
SAIA UDS1UB4D30HMN4HZ194 1H CCW 24VAC 50hZ 204418 approx 5 off
SAIA UBD2EU09RPZ48 500 ohm/ph 24Vdc 2W approx 4 off
AstroSyn XMS26 approx 26 off
RotaLink V1649 7.5 deg 0.3A C97 approx 6 off
RotaLink V1648 7.5 deg 0.3A C97 (sales samples ?) approx 8 off
RotaLink V1649 7.5 deg 0.3A C97 (sales samples ?) approx 3 off
Crouzet Servo 82.970.020 R:0.7ohm Step 1.8 P: 9.2W approx 1 off
NMB PM25S-048-ZUB5 TA4Z03-3 approx 4 off
SAIA's website has some info on these motors so please try the following links rather than emailing me ( I really do not know anything about the motors so...)
http://www.sicatron.de/pdf/motors_overview.pdf
http://www.sicatron.de/pdf/motor_products.pdf
http://www.sicatron.de/pdf/Sicatron%20overview_english.pdf
AstroSyn are at
http://www.astrosyn.com/stepper.html
and Rotalink are at
http://www.rotalink.com/products_index.cfm
OK, I was a bit uncertain about the quantities before so I recounted them. The total number of motors available is 71 and they break down as follows :
SAIA UBD2N09D37CUN4H i75 500ohm/ph (appear brand new) 22 off
SAIA UDS1UB4D30HMN4HZ194 1H CCW 24VAC 50hZ 204418 4 off
SAIA UBD2EU09RPZ48 500 ohm/ph 24Vdc 2W 5 off
AstroSyn XMS26 21 off
RotaLink V1649 7.5 deg 0.3A C97 6 off
RotaLink V1648 7.5 deg 0.3A C97 (sales samples ?) 8 off
Crouzet Servo 82.970.020 R:0.7ohm Step 1.8 P: 9.2W 1 off
NMB PM25S-048-ZUB5 TA4Z03-3 4 off
Sorry for the confusion but I think I must have counted some of the motors twice before. I'm sure the currelt tally is correct.
Thanks again for your interest,
Mike