FS: 151 Microchip PIC ; EEPROM ; I/O Expander

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%73471704&categoryP915
Hi!
The lot contains more than 150 ICs:
PICs: 20 x 18F452 I/P 20 x 18F458 I/P 15 x 18F252 I/SP 10 x 18F258 I/SP
I/O Expander: 30 x MCP23016 I/SP
EEPROMs: 25 x 24FC512 I/P 25 x 24FC515 I/P 6 x 24FC512 I/MF
Total: 151 ICs
All the chips are brand new, unused, in perfect conditions and will be carefully packed at a static safe workstation with quality anti-static foam and bags, with all the cares and countermeasures against shocks and moisture.
Please feel free to email me for any questions you may wish to ask. Email me also for knowing the postage costs for your destination.. please notice I'll do everything to make them as low as possible (get quotes from all available couriers, choose the best formula to save as much as possible of your money, etc..). I want you to be fully satisfied about our transaction.
Kindest regards, and thank you for looking at my auction!