help identifying chip

Greetings,
I've a cheap motion detector (the kind one can add to a flood light to make it go on when someone walks by). I'd like to use bits of it for
detecting motion with my 'bot, but cannot identify the one IC on it.
It has 16 pins, normal size (not surface mount) with the following numbers:
CB346D 0441 C5912805
no luck searching for this at jameco, digikey, or on google.
For what it's worth, the circuit board itself has the following markings in various places...
GW108 5G10k01 04/08
RU94V0 (this one is odd, imagine the R backwards with the straight line being the left part of the U)
I also cannot figure out where the voltage is changed -- I don't see a voltage regulator & cannot imagine it actually runs on 120V AC but who knows?
Any help appreciated!
--
Kyle A. York
Sr. Subordinate Grunt