how to control stepper motor ?

hi how can i communicate stepper motor to pc parallel port by c,c++ programing ?
if u have ans. pls give me ans. to my mail id
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com thnx
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 06:46:57 -0800 (PST), vipul

Start with http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~jones/step/
--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA

vipul wrote:

Doing a Google search of the phrase 'communicate stepper motor to pc parallel port by c' shows 45,000 response. The first page of hits is absolutely full of expert guidance for exactly what you want to do.
-- Gordon