IAI driver Error

I have this IAI cylinder part no:RCP-RSWI-H-100, the driver is RCA-S-RSW.
When I wire up the driver and actuator, I turn on, the driver have an
alarm error, I tried to retrive the message from the driver, the error is
"Poles Sense error" . Can some body help, is it the encoder having
problem? or can do any thing to get rid of the error. But some time when
turn on, there is nor error, I have both green light on. Thanks.
Eddie

Delivered via
and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
comp.robotics.misc - 17167 messages and counting!
eddiechiacp