STEP MOTOR

Hi, I have a question about controlling step motors. First of, which control is best suited for it, that is easy to use and easily connects to motor and computer. Secondly, can I control the RPM of the motor to really low RPM...e.g. like 30-50 RPM...any drawbacks?...thanks

-------------------------------------

Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - comp.robotics.misc - 19694 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
countd

Hi, I have a question about controlling step motors. First of, which control is best suited for it, that is easy to use and easily connects to motor and computer. Secondly, can I control the RPM of the motor to really low RPM...e.g. like 30-50 RPM...any drawbacks?...thanks

Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - comp.robotics.misc - 19694 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
countd

Start here: