Lego NXT MOTORS $15 each

Have 8 Accept paypal (you are safe, I am safe - I have 1,000+ PayPal feedback) Will ship to U.S. and internationally to wherever US Postal Services has
Global Priority service (UK, Germany, and many more, check www.USPS.com )
Shipping to US:
$4 for 1 $6 for 2 or 3 $7 for 4 or 5 $8 for 6 or 7 $10 for all 8
Shipping to International (limits shown above):
$5.50 for 1 or 2 $7.50 for 3 or 4 $10 for 5 or 6 $12.50 for 7 or 8
Any questions? Reply to this. Thank you.