Lynxmotion L5/L6 arm?

Apologies if this is not the correct site for this question...

Has anyone built the Lynxmotion L5 or L6 robotic arm?

I've just recently purchased the L6 and have constructed everything but the gripper (which is in progress).

If anyone has this arm, I would be interested in exchanging information, insights, programs, etc.

Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Apart from replies here, Jim provides a user-to-user forum on his Lynxmotion site. One of the groups on the forum is for the arm products. You'll probably find kindred spirits there.

-- Gordon

Dave wrote:

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Thanks... I'll check in to it.

BTW... I finished the gripper and completed construction... all seems to be going well.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I did an inverse kinematics solution for it on his site. There are my spreadsheets, and My IsoMax code on his site.

Reply to
blueeyedpop

Thanks, Mike.

I did download the Excel spreadsheets for the Inverse Kinematics. Well done!

Dave

Reply to
Dave

THanks,

Some others covered the subject as well on his site. As a matter of note this was the basis for my hexapod code as well.

Enjoy, Mike

information,

Reply to
blueeyedpop