Motor control chip 3.3V

Hello, I am in a desperate need for a DC motor control chip that runs out of 3.3v. More or less something like L293D which requires 5V. Has anybody
seen something like that?

Do you want a chip using a power of 3.3v for itself, or to ooutput 3.3v to the motors? Anyway many chips can work in a range of power from a minimum to a maximum. You can verify on the L293D datasheet what is its minimum voltage. Or you can use special chip to transform 3.3 to 5v. Regards
gidesa
The motors are rated 6V. My board's logic runs 3.3v...

Today I have found this producer of DC-DC regulator:
http://www.dimensionengineering.com/AnyVoltMicro.htm
This seems to permit 3.3 to 5 conversion. Regards

Pololu makes several low voltage motor drivers like: http://www.pololu.com/products/pololu/0410 / http://www.pololu.com/products/pololu/0120 /
You might want to check them out...
-Robotguy http://robotguy.net/blog