New A.I. Site

Hi guys, Firstly can I apologise if you think I am spamming. Just wanted to publicise a site I'm current creating. This web site is being set up as a community site for people interested in fields that regard the brain, mind, emotions or intelligence of humans or other creatures. If any one is interested and ha anything to say on any relevant subject please visit the site to find more details on when we will be launching and on how to get a theory/document/report on to the site.

It is also a project place where people can work together on experiments and theories. For example a programmer may want a neuroscientist in their project team to help confirm ideas they have regarding the brain etc. You guys may be able to find people to help create A.I. scripts for your bots or simply learn some new techniques.

Thanks for your time, Paul.

Reply to
carbonrocket

blueeyedpop