Obsolete Vector 2X compass

Hello,

I am desperate to find the obsolete PNI Vector 2X (not the newer V2Xe) compass module. Maybe one of you robot builders still have one somewhere in a pile of junk? Maybe you could suggest an old product that used the module (such as Climatronics TACMET II)? Or maybe there is a direct replacement? Any input would be appreciated.

With best regards, Daniel Kapanadze Lowery Satellite Services, Inc. (407)859-7940 (office), (407)929-5363 (cell)

Reply to
Daniel Kapanadze

I've got a PNI Vector 2XG new in box I bought years ago from Wirz Electronics. G stands for gimballed. Figure it's the same thing?

-- Randy M. Dumse

Caution: Objects in mirror are more confused than they appear.

Reply to
RMDumse

Yes, 2XG is the same thing except for gimbals. I just dropped you an e-mail, let me know if you would exchange your compass for a monetary equivalent.

With best regards, Daniel.

Reply to
Daniel Kapanadze