Obsolete Vector 2X compass

Hello,
I am desperate to find the obsolete PNI Vector 2X (not the newer V2Xe) compass module. Maybe one of you robot builders still have one
somewhere in a pile of junk? Maybe you could suggest an old product that used the module (such as Climatronics TACMET II)? Or maybe there is a direct replacement? Any input would be appreciated.
With best regards, Daniel Kapanadze Lowery Satellite Services, Inc. (407)859-7940 (office), (407)929-5363 (cell)
Daniel Kapanadze wrote:

I've got a PNI Vector 2XG new in box I bought years ago from Wirz Electronics. G stands for gimballed. Figure it's the same thing?
-- Randy M. Dumse www.newmicros.com Caution: Objects in mirror are more confused than they appear.
Yes, 2XG is the same thing except for gimbals. I just dropped you an e-mail, let me know if you would exchange your compass for a monetary equivalent.
With best regards, Daniel.