onamission.org.uk , industrial heritage and future

I have just joined the group. We are

and interested in using industrial heritage to promote engineering and make contemp. with modern age. My PhD was in robotics and parallel processing, and in its strictest sence the application of the task orienated methodology to robotics. Many years ago, sense then been involved with may project to try and get the next generation involved in creative activities and involvement of transferance of experitise to the next generation. The idea is to bring the best of the past t the future.

Well before I twitter on too much, please visit are site, we do have free clubs in the area of industrial time keeping and instrumentation.

Very best wishes Paul Dr Paul Strickland

Industrial heritage, electric