onamission, industrial heritage

We have just joined the group, we are

and involved with industrial heritage. This is a voluntary organisation and we are currently selling
to buy a project centre. If anybody knows of buildings that need a purpose please contact snipped-for-privacy@onamission.org.uk. Part of the technology we cover is stationary engines, hence why we joined the club.

Very best wishes Paul Dr Paul Strickland

Industrial heritage