Heritage Weekend

This weekend is a Heritage Weekend, where various attractions and places of interest, which may not always be open to the public will open their doors. I am pleased to be able to announce that the Westcott Engine Museum, near Dorking in Surrey, will be open on both days and visitors are welcome. We are going to be running a number of interesting engines, including a Petter VC, a Priestman, a very early Pinkneys Patent Tangye and so on. The latter two engines both being over 100 years old.

If anyone wants more specific directions please contact me off list, and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET