lister 'd' photo's

check out for photo's of my lister 'd' type and stuart pump , the address is

all the best , john dungan

Reply to
john dungan

Go raibh maith agat, a Sheain, as they don't say around here.

That's "thanks, John" to those of you who aren't fluent in God's own language. Keep the photos coming.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

and the Shell can looks like the genuine nickel handled Irish model. Very nice :-) Yippee my town (and I) went on broadband today. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

go raibh míle maith agat agomhar do focail déasa , thanks arthur (i'm learning irish since playschool untill 6'th class .

the engine is progressing -hopefully now give it a good run on saturday ,

where would i get an original flat pulley for a 'd' on ireland would you know arthur?

slán go foill,

john dungan

Reply to
john dungan

I don't know John, but if anyone with their ears on has got one for sale , I'm flying over to Dublin at the end of the month, and driving down to Naas. Rathcoole.is not exactly off route.

Regards,

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

a chara,

I think I may have one for you in Athy if you are interested. Reply initially to the group and I can e-mail you with details. Slan.

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt Wahlers

Arthur , that would be great if you could get me a pulley -any lister falt type would do -one that would be convenient for you to travel with ,

keep an eye out , all the best ,

john dungan

Reply to
john dungan

hello lads , ive added more photo's of my 'd' and another petrol can, have a look at

for a look at them . all the best ,

john dungan

Reply to
john dungan