OT: Looking For An Electronics Newgroup

Hi,

I am looking for a good electronics newsgroup. I found alt.electronics but it isn't too active. I following one a few years ago that was very active but cannot find it again (unless alt.electronics is it and has really diminished).

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
abby

Try the sci.electronics hierarchy. Within that, s.e.design, s.e.repair, and s.e.basics are the most active. You'd probably also want to follow comp.arch.embedded and there's also a binaries group associated with the s.e.* groups, alt.binaries.schematics.electronic (which, amazingly enough, gets very little spamage).

Reply to
Rich Webb

Reply to
sdeyoreo

If ou don't mind me adding the related question...where are the good electronics bbs?

Thanks

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Reply to
sdeyoreo

GregS

s.e.design was what I'm looking for.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
abby

This is a good question.

Where do the electrical/electronic engineers hang out on Internet?

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Try