OT: Looking For An Electronics Newgroup

Hi,
I am looking for a good electronics newsgroup. I found alt.electronics but it isn't too active. I following one a few years ago that was
very active but cannot find it again (unless alt.electronics is it and has really diminished).
Thanks, Gary

Try the sci.electronics hierarchy. Within that, s.e.design, s.e.repair, and s.e.basics are the most active. You'd probably also want to follow comp.arch.embedded and there's also a binaries group associated with the s.e.* groups, alt.binaries.schematics.electronic (which, amazingly enough, gets very little spamage).
--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA

s.e.design was what I'm looking for.
Thanks, Gary
sci.electronics.design is very active. rec.radio.amateur.homebrew is good for RF stuff.

If ou don't mind me adding the related question...where are the good electronics bbs?
Thanks
"sci.electronics" set of groups is good.
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:36:05 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools

http://www.newsville.com/news/groups/sci.electronics.html

This is a good question.
Where do the electrical/electronic engineers hang out on Internet?
TMT

Try www.eng-tips.com for all things engineering.