PC104 board for robotics project

I have a PC104 board that I would like to use for a robotics project, but I can't seem to locate a VGA connector(right angle preferred) so
that I can hook it up to my monitor. Does anyone know where I might purchase one. I was intending to install linux on it and use it to control a robot that I am planning to build some time in the near future. At the moment I am planning to use an Oopic-R board once I can locate a U.S. source that has it in stock.
    Roger