RoboScout

Hi Guys,
Anyone puchased a RoboScout on this group? It looks amazing... i am in the UK but it looks like you can only purchase then from sharper
Iamge in the USA, does anyone know if there is a company in the UK that sell them.
Also anyone that already has one, your comments on the product would be appreciated.
Kind Regards - Kevin
Some here have, but there's been a good deal of discussion of this robot here:
It's the online meeting ground for a local (San Diego, CA, USA) user group, but anyone can join once you get a Yahoo username. From what I've read, while the price is very good and the product quite interesting, the defect rate appears abnormally high. I don't think you'd want to buy one from the USA, as shipping charges to get a replacement would be a killer.
-- Gordon Author: Constructing Robot Bases (Forthcoming) Robot Builder's Sourcebook, Robot Builder's Bonanza