price for SW2009standard in USA

Hi friends,

it seems, SW is cheaper in USA, than in Europe.

Hence I would like to purchase it in USA. Are there any barriers to order it from Germany?

Does anyone know an US-based vendor, who would sell it to me, I asked at HawkRidge, but did not get any response.?

How much does it cost in USA?

Many thanks for your kind comments!!!

Reply to
vincent_08

Check the EULA. I believe it is illegal to buy the software in one territory and use it in another.

Reply to
The_Cheat