Robots is about software

Its much easier to do m.c.u./cpu
with ARM 144 pin .
But the adverts say you MUST get
a bloat I.D.E. and then C++ , to
write the software ....
Common sense and some hands on
will create a faster programming method .
I fell for SamBa , 20 mega bytes of bloat and it did not even work ! All it does is send a file to Flash and it refused my
ATMEL AT91SAM7S256 ! And its on the list !! Garbage !! -------------- I have a tiny 35KB , editor from Steve Hutchison , Sydney . QEDIT.EXE .
I'll create an assembler and "Flasher" for my many ARM7 cpu's .
But it will also do a list . i'll put the addresses and setups and comments in this "text" file , then process it with macros , then send it to ARM7 for testing . Its easier when you create it yourself .
Is there any one doin same ARM7 stuff here ?
BTW i got 10 Ninetendo DS Lites for Roboting , cause they have ARM7 and 9 and 2 color LCD's and a touch screen and a very hi quality Lit-ion battery and WiFi , 802.11b , but low powered , only good for 100 ft line of sight .
I also got BW CCD analog cameras i'll be putting mirrors on and spinning the mirrors . I'll need many ARM7's to analyse the scan lines .
Wow . Robotics is fun , especially if ya can do better than Honda , at 1/10 the cost .
Thats what im trying to do .
Anyone interested ?

Do you actually read what you write? Are you on drugs, or is this more of just a stream of consciousness?
If you couldn't get SAM-BA to work, either your hardware is flawed or you are. SAM-BA works great, and has been proven countless times by countless people. I used to use it on my SAM7X boards, but I have since switched to using a AT91SAM-ICE.
Seek help. Immediately.
-Mike
This guy is a walking troll. I don't even know if there's a real people behind it or it is just an garbage generator bot... don't reply to him.

we've all written a markov random text generator at some point. most of us never bothered to give it nntp post capability, though.
-chris.
Padu wrote:

It is one of best chat bots

hi can u send me seminar related with robots.......please