Slowing Down

Man, traffic in this group has really slowed down. I wonder Why?

Joe McKibben

Reply to
Joe McKibben

I feel the constant silly message posting saga, that we had to go through, chased a lot of people away from this group.

Now that things appear to be closer to normal, it should pick up.

Don...

Reply to
Don McKenzie

Actually I thought it was doing pretty good, all things considered, incldung the splurger that might have drove some people away (hopefully on temporarily).

Amateur and educational robotics is seasonal. It pics up early fall with back to school, Christmas, and in the spring for the spring semester.

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Yeah, I think the spamathon really probably drove some people away. I hope it picks up. I have been looking at a lot of different robotic groups on the internet and this one in my opinion is the best. I hate Yahoo's Robotics Group because of the way display the topics.

Joe McKibben

Reply to
Joe McKibben

didn't you hear that the positronic brain was finally developed, and comes with a 6 foot tall bipedal chassis for only $50.00 at RadioShack?

Rich

Reply to
aiiadict

You know how technology does go down in price after it has been out for a long time. I wonder if technology that advanced ever be available for that price? Well nothing, far into the future, will cost $50 because of inflation I guess.

Joe McKibben

Reply to
Joe McKibben

A Snickers bar?