Sound effects from microcontroller pin using PWM

hi,

I am working on a hobby project to generate sound effects with 89c2051 using PWM. I am able to generate keyboard notes with it by generating pwm signals of different frequencies. But I am at loss as how to generate other effects like car crashing,bird chirping,machine gun sound etc. ?

I googled but could not find exact idea.

-Rohit

Reply to
Rohit

Rohit a écrit :

Try to run some ISD2560/75/120 (Winbond) from your 89c2051.

Hope this helps, Den

Reply to
Den

Hi Rohit,

Have you hear about 1-bit sound? I think this is a great resource:-

If you've got the sound on your PC you can encode it for play back via your micro-controller. You might want to interface some memory depending on the length of the sound and the quality your looking for.

best regards, Colin

--

Colin Durrans