Sound module suggestions?

I'm looking for an audio module that can store atleast 10 addresses/messages (1 sec duration approx). I like quadravox's QV306,
but was wondering if there's any other options out there that might be a little cheaper. Anyone have any experience or suggestions?
Thanks! Dave
Well I don't know about cheaper, but you might try: http://www.roguerobotics.com/products/uMP3/uMP3.htm
the bonus is that you can write lgos etc. to the SD card as well as read the MP3 from it.
- Brill Pappin