Sound module suggestions?

I'm looking for an audio module that can store atleast 10 addresses/messages (1 sec duration approx). I like quadravox's QV306, but was wondering if there's any other options out there that might be a little cheaper. Anyone have any experience or suggestions?

Thanks! Dave

Reply to
David Harper

Well I don't know about cheaper, but you might try:

the bonus is that you can write lgos etc. to the SD card as well as read the MP3 from it.

- Brill Papp> I'm looking for an audio module that can store atleast 10

Reply to
Brill Pappin