what chip is in WAO?

I have one of these to repair,its currently dead - motors are OK everything seems OK apart from the large chip on the board which has
MN1500 stamped on it,does anybody Know what chip this is so I can replace it.Thanks in advance andy
Andy wrote:

I donno, but google comes up with some possibilities, try googling for "MN1500 semiconductor".
Will.