Windows Based LED Controller

I'm trying to track down a Windows LED Controller. USB, Serial Parallel or whatever. I need it to be able to be controlled by Windows 95/W2K/or XP
software. It will need to be able to drive 24 seperate channels (2 LEDS on each channel) single color with at 3 brightnes levels (or vaiable) with a minumun of 15 pulses per second on each channel. I would think there is already something out there and I just don't have the time to home brew a stand alone contoller. Thank you

Seems like I remember being able to control LEDs with a PWM signal, so perhaps one of the USB Servo Controllers would do ? I'm sure others can comment better on this. Also might try Google search using "PWM" and "LED" in the keywords.
Hope that helps get you there ... JCD
Yup you can. Is there a Windows PWM Controller that has at least 24 channels, 1.? to 2.2 vlts dc and I think about 160 milli (4000 miliwat total for all cghannels) watt per channel with Very Prograble PWMs? Thanks for getting back. PWM does work and there is disagreement as to if PWM is better or straight voltage. I don't care wich is better if I can get these thing built before the snow flies! :)

Chull13 wrote:

The SSC32 (32 PWM channels, RS232 or TTL control) is $40. Useful for light shows and servo monsters.

The SSC32 also supports stable digital levels ("discrete output" or "byte output", 0-5v). Or you could approximate variable DC output by filtering the PWM with caps. If this isn't a battery powered system, I think I'd just use the 0-5v discrete output with some resistors to keep from burning the LEDs.
- Daniel