Subject Author Posted Replies

Got any saved ER1 Forumsweb pages ?
I am asking for any saved pages from the old ER1 forums. Way back when I saved 2 pages from the forums for my own reference. Evolution Robotics has since then either abandoned the old pages or deleted...

Four free Z80 appliances (USA)
Cleaning out my closets, I found four Cidco (Earthlink) MailStation 120 Internet appliances. These are free to the first four people willing to pay postage, one per customer. These devices have a...

zebra one manipulator arm?
Hi, I recently inherited a "zebra one" manipulator arm. It appears to be in good shape, but has no documentation. Google hasn't helped much yet in my search for info. Does anyone out there have any...
1
1

MaxSonar-EZ1 (a great ultrasonic sensor) is featured in three magazines!
Nuts and Volts, Circuit Cellar, and Sensor Magazine have all featured the MaxSonar-EZ1 sensor. The "Circuit Cellar" write up is found here the industrial Magazine "Sensors" write up is found here Nuts...
27
27

RoboGames returns to San Francisco; June 16-18 at Fort Mason!
The Robots are Back! Join us for the largest robot competition in America! Walking androids, soccer robots, art bots, and the best flame- throwing, high-energy, steel-crunching robots in the world...

EV-38 CCD demo board
Hi All, I am helping with imaging on board the KiwiSat project. We are considering using the Omnivision C3188A camera but are in need of the EV-38 demo board (even just to borrow). If anyone can help,...
1
1

help!?!?
hi i just joined this group. how do you program a PICmicro in C or C++ instead of assembly? i dont know a lick of assembly but have lots of expirience with C/++ i have the PICkit 1 flash starter kit...
6
6

Animatics C5200?
Hi. I've picked up an Animatics C5200 2 axis servo controller, but I have no docs or software. Anybody have docs, software, ... that they can pass along? I've contacted Animatics, but they no longer...
2
2

Beware Purchasing from E-Clec-Tech
Very bad experiences - Lies - Excuses - No Follow Through reports on their "review" page speak volumes - Local Authorities have had call ins regarding "issues" with this "merchant".
2
2

ER1 (evolution.com) support/downloads?
I recently purchased an ER1 (simple robotics kit from from an online source. I had previously contacted Evolutions support and they told me that the public community was discontinued with the product,...
2
2

DC rate gyro
For the ones that are keeping up with my saga: I gave up on trying to find the datasheet for this part (long story), therefore I started doing some tests this weekend using an oscope and a bench power...
7
7

ICHIT 2006 and Smart Home Workshop
1st International Conference on Hybrid Information Technology conference takes place in Cheju Island during 9-11 November 2006 at the spectacular convention centre of this island. It aims are to...

Embedded Linux on Single Board Computer
Hey guys I can't seem to reply to Saghu's quesation. So I'll post new reply. try this company. has been around since 1985 and have been selling embeded Linux Starter kits since at least 2002. I hope...
1
1

robotic
This is the first time to post a message in newsgroup
2
2

Mars Exploration Rovers Update - June 1, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Perfects Pointing Parameters, Collects Images Large and Small - sol 855-859, June 1, 2006: Since arriving at the rover's current location on the 807th sol, or Martian day, of...
1
1