Subject Author Posted Replies

help!?!?
hi i just joined this group. how do you program a PICmicro in C or C++ instead of assembly? i dont know a lick of assembly but have lots of expirience with C/++ i have the PICkit 1 flash starter kit...
6
6

Animatics C5200?
Hi. I've picked up an Animatics C5200 2 axis servo controller, but I have no docs or software. Anybody have docs, software, ... that they can pass along? I've contacted Animatics, but they no longer...
2
2

Beware Purchasing from E-Clec-Tech
Very bad experiences - Lies - Excuses - No Follow Through reports on their "review" page speak volumes - Local Authorities have had call ins regarding "issues" with this "merchant".
2
2

ER1 (evolution.com) support/downloads?
I recently purchased an ER1 (simple robotics kit from from an online source. I had previously contacted Evolutions support and they told me that the public community was discontinued with the product,...
2
2

DC rate gyro
For the ones that are keeping up with my saga: I gave up on trying to find the datasheet for this part (long story), therefore I started doing some tests this weekend using an oscope and a bench power...
7
7

ICHIT 2006 and Smart Home Workshop
1st International Conference on Hybrid Information Technology conference takes place in Cheju Island during 9-11 November 2006 at the spectacular convention centre of this island. It aims are to...

Embedded Linux on Single Board Computer
Hey guys I can't seem to reply to Saghu's quesation. So I'll post new reply. try this company. has been around since 1985 and have been selling embeded Linux Starter kits since at least 2002. I hope...
1
1

robotic
This is the first time to post a message in newsgroup
2
2

Mars Exploration Rovers Update - June 1, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Perfects Pointing Parameters, Collects Images Large and Small - sol 855-859, June 1, 2006: Since arriving at the rover's current location on the 807th sol, or Martian day, of...
1
1

Start/boot a version of Linux in 100-800 millisecond on an embedded HW
I would like to use Linux on an embedded HW and my application requires the system to start operation as soon as it is switched on. (As an example, imagine a VCR, which start operation in a fraction...
11
11

how to make a stepper motor step gradually?
Hello, I have a stepper motor which rotates a platform at 3.6deg/step. There's an object on the platform. At each step I have to take a photo of the object. The motor is in full step mode. The problem...
6
6

AIM Team job offer.
I am preparing three vehicles for the next phase of the DARPA Grand Challenge - The Urban Driving Challenge and am looking for volunteers who want to work with me on this leading edge of robotics....

Job Wanted
Could someone point me in the right direction to seeking employment with entertainment robotics? How is Animatronics fairing-up to Computer graphics these days?...
1
1

New releases of the Framsticks Simulator and Framsticks Theater (v2.11)
Dear All, We would like to announce the release of the next version of Framsticks Simulator and Framsticks Theater, v2.11. The previous notification was sent in August 2004, so it is a significant...

Anyone know a good cheap relay for 120VAC loads
I'm trying to use my little AVR to control up to 12 120VAC loads, up to 5 amps. Does anyone know of a cheap (< $5 US) relay (SPST-NO) that only needs 40 mA or less to activate? My Tyco T77 relays need...
4
4