Subject Author Posted Replies

Fuzzy controller in Simulink for an AC servo motor
Hello, I am trying to design a fuzzy controller for an ac servo motor in simulink. I am trying to use the Fuzzy control toolbox. I will have 2 inputs and one output for the fuzzy controller. Error and...

Where i can buy?
HI ! i am from Delhi,India Can any one tell me from where i can buy Robot Kits ? BuntyIndia
1
1

Atlanta Hobby Robot Club announces the 10th annual Robot Rally
Robot builders and their creations will converge on Marietta Georgia to compete at Sumo Robot Wrestling, Vacuuming the floor and Show off their Robot at the 10th Annual Robot Rally. Sponsored by the...

Mars Exploration Rover Update - March 31, 2006
UPDATE: Difficult progress with five-wheel drive - sol 790-797, Mar 31, 2006: NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiter resumed communication-relay support of the Mars Exploration Rovers on March 25, 2006. Spirit...

Video of very cool robot
Story: http://tinyurl.com/layered-x One of the most surprising robots that appeared at the 9th Robo-One competition held here in Tokyo on March 18-19th, 2006, was LAYERED-X developed by Asurada. Its...
1
1

laser sensors
Hi all, I am somehow confussed regarding SICK's laser sensors. We are planning to buy one of these sensors for our mobile robot (a custom made robot, similar in design to a B21). I have been working...

Sensing humans around the robot - what sensor?
For a robot that is about a meter high and needs to navigate through a crowd of people (art opening - this is an art roject :-), I need to sense the proximity of people in the way. I need to do that...
18
18

Newbie - where to get robot parts?
I want to make a "robot" for an industrial application. I need two things: * X-Y-Z table & motor controller * Device that will accurately close in on a small object (1/4" dia.) from 4 sides What are...
3
3

Car and Deep Cycle (Including SLA) Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated March 26, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

A Nanotechnology sensitization Program
NANO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONSORTIUM (Consulting*Research*Outsourcing*Technology) C-56A/28, Sector-62, Noida - 201 301 (U.P.), INDIA Tel.: (+91) 0120 -2404690, 5330376, +91 09818206463 Website:...

My Robot Design
Hello, I am making a robot that is a wedge shape and has two big wheels at the back and a small swivle wheel inthe front contorled by a servo to steer, My question is will it work. I have the two 9V...
18
18

Does speed controller affect battery runtime ?
I just completed a "running test" of my latest robot frame ( just letting it run in a circle to see how long the battery lasts, how hot motors get, etc ), with the motors connected straight to the...
6
6

OT: Moving back into hardware related programming
Somewhat off topic but at least related: I've been doing programming for over 20 years now - heavy on engineering and scientific work & I used to consider data acquisition a specialty of mine, but in...
6
6

Mars Exploration Rover Update - March 28, 2006
UPDATE: Flight Team Investigates Right Front Wheel Anomaly - sol 782-789, Mar 28, 2006: The flight team continues to investigate the right front wheel anomaly on Spirit. A diagnostic test conducted at...

DIY learning robot
Hi, I put on my page the description of a cheap autonomous learning robot, based on pic18F2620, how to build it, how to program it : I would be very interested in any kind of returns F. De Comité
2
2