Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Looking for a cheap prebuilt AVR programmer.
may help. it is a cost effective programmer and development board. Dontronics - DT006 AVR Development Board. Dontronics - DT006 AVR Development Board.
12
12

Experience with the robot Mosro-Uni
Hello, has anyone gained experience with the robot Mosro-Uni from the robotics company Robowatch ? It is supposed to be suitable for research and development projects. Thank you Stefan

Automobile starter motor
Hi group, I have a couple of questions. I am aware that the duty cycle of automobile starter motors is insufficient for continuous duty, but does anyone out there have any real world experience with...
6
6

Polaroid 6500 Ultrasonic Ranging Modules
I have two Polaroid 6500 Ultrasonic Ranging modules (and possibly a third), that I need to sell, if anyone would like to make me an offer. These two have never been out of the bag they came in....

BS2 Stamp how to read program
I programmed a BS2 but have lost my original pbasic program. Can I read the program out from the STAMP using the 9pin and my computer and regenerate my original program? I have the STAMP programs from...
1
1

27cxxx programmer for linux??
Hiya im after a simple schematic for a programmer for 27cxxx (27c512) eprom, does anyone know of any?? i havent found any on google ideal there would be software for linux, one ofher thing i was...
3
3

The BESS project has ceased to exist. London A.I. Club terminated.
I wont discuss anythi9ng to do with a.I. again. Ta Salutant! ELDRAS E>U>R>E>K>A>

3 axis propulsion - how do we do it properly?
We are in need of intelligent hints/ideas to allow us to continue development of our Junior Robocup custom robot. System specifications - 3x 4cm omni directional wheels, direct coupling to COPAL 16mm...
9
9

Launch of 'Opportunity' Aboard Delta II Postponed To July 7
For Release: July 5, 2003 George H. Diller Kennedy Space Center 321-867-2468 KSC Release No. 56-03 LAUNCH OF "OPPORTUNITY" ABOARD DELTA II POSTPONED TO JULY 7 The launch of the MER-B Mars Exploration...
2
2

OT: Ericsson Keyboard hack
Hello, I am wanting to connect the chatboard to a micro controller. I am keen to get any info i can about the serial communication it uses. This site has been a little helpful know it uses 9600,8,N,1....
6
6

Starting Robots Special Interest Group, London, East Finchley
Hello All, I would like to know if there are any fellow roboicists in the North London area who would be willing to get together and start a group, with a view to pooling our resources, knowledge...

Re: Memsic 2125 and embedded Linux
Get a small PIC or AVR and interface it to the accelerometer. Use the serial port to get the data. You could also use a basic stamp as the interface chip and use its serial commands to talk to linux....
2
2

'Opportunity' Mars Exploration Rover Targeted For Launch July 6
For Release: July 3, 2003 Don Savage NASA Headquarters 202/358-1727 George H. Diller Kennedy Space Center 321/867-2468 Guy Webster Jet Propulsion Laboratory 818/354-6278 KSC Release No: 55 - 03...

MER-B/Opportunity Launch Now Set For July 6
Launch Now Set For July 6 Kennedy Space Center July 3, 2003 The launch of the Mars Exploration Rover "Opportunity" is now set for Sunday, July 6, at 10:43:16 p.m. EDT. Problems with the cork...
1
1

WIN a home safety robot
Robowatch Technologies has written out a competition, where everyone can take part and win. The winners will receive brand new Mosro-Mini's valued at $4600.00. If you've always wanted an intelligent...