Subject Author Posted Replies

Comp.robotics FAQ
Comp.robotics FAQ July, 2003 [No Changes Since June, 2003] ** Table of Contents ** 1 About this FAQ 1.1. Purpose 1.2. All the fun legal stuff: copyright, usage, history, and disclaimers. 1.3....

Re: T105 - Johnnie 5 for 2003
Well, of course, I had to take in one of the first showings of T3. One big "glorious" 2-hour chase scene :). Not a lot of plot, but no one was expecting such. The big crane scene is really cool. T-X...
2
2

Video's Press Conference in Milan (with HONDA's ASIMO)
Is now available for download Robocup2003 Press Conference in Milan (video format MPEG1 - dim. 160MBytes). it has been demonstrated: - the humanoid robot "Firstep" based on HONDA's ASIMO, by a...

BBoy went a wanderin'
Hi I put up a small page about BBoy my latest robotic creation. uses a variety of interesting functions, some of them done as test projects for a local robotics company. The "radar" screen is kinda...
8
8

AVR GCC getting started?
Woof, I have been searching for a "how to" or a "Getting started" programming with GCC to program the Atmel line of microcontrollers. So far met with little success. Specifically I have been using...
3
3

PIC or ATMEL follow up
Hello all, After the initial posting of the PIC vs. ATMEL I have read lots of good posts with great information on both sides. Thanks. Upon reviewing all of my criteria I have decided to go with the...
1
1

Book recomendation for stepper control
Hi group I intend to build a CNC drill machine, eventually drill/milling machine for the sake of learning and also to drill PCB's etc. Now while this is not really a "robot" in the strict sense, I...
2
2

Control Tech. Corp 3930 Series servo controllers ?
Just bought a couple of Control Tech Corp 3930 Servo controllers off of ebay. They appear to be DC motor with encoder inputs. The inputs may be serial. Anyone have ANY info on these. One is a single...

Voice activated switch
I am hoping that someone could help in finding voice activation switch IC. I did find one or two very old references to a Motorola MC2830P, but have a feeling that it is discontinued as I was unable...
2
2

Re: OOPic book has shipped!
As usual, You are one cool dude. Mike ============================================================================ * * ============================================================================
1
1

Re: Interfacing Compaq iPAQ to outside world
This thread may be long dead, but I have acquired myself a Hp Ipaq 1910. I also own a palm IIIC which is fairly easily interfaced. One problem with the 1910 is that it only has a USB activesync cable....
2
2

IR Code transmitting application note
I just posted a new application note showing how to transmit Sony IR codes. See it at: Sorry, the Dios, Athena, Perseus, Nemesis, and Zeus products are no longer supported on this site. If you are...

DC motor modeling
Does anyone know how I can obtain the s-plane model of a DC motor? I'm not referring to a general motor transfer function (available in many control books), but the real tf, obtained from the...
2
2

FA / eBay: Motors, drivers, sensors, and power supplies.
Since the products I am selling can be used for robotics applications, I thought of posting here and letting anyone interested know. See everything at once here: OR scroll below: Stepper Motor Driver...

ANN: 10% off All Robotics Products @ HVWTech.com
July 1 is Canada Day and while our offices will be closed for the hoiliday, the savings continue ! Place an online order on Canada day and get 10% off your order. This offer applies to all our...