Subject Author Posted Replies

DC motor modeling
Does anyone know how I can obtain the s-plane model of a DC motor? I'm not referring to a general motor transfer function (available in many control books), but the real tf, obtained from the...
2
18 years ago 2

FA / eBay: Motors, drivers, sensors, and power supplies.
Since the products I am selling can be used for robotics applications, I thought of posting here and letting anyone interested know. See everything at once here: OR scroll below: Stepper Motor Driver...
18 years ago

ANN: 10% off All Robotics Products @ HVWTech.com
July 1 is Canada Day and while our offices will be closed for the hoiliday, the savings continue ! Place an online order on Canada day and get 10% off your order. This offer applies to all our...
18 years ago

Re: Speaking of Forth..
Forth? I thought that went out the window with windup robots. Yuk. The worst concoction of mixed up goofballs I have ever seen subscribed to that syle of programming. when the programming got tough...
90
18 years ago 90

Need help with Stepping motor :-)
Hi, I got a stepping motor and I need somme help to figure out wiring. gray to yellow 14 MegO gray to blue 19 MegO gray to white 19 MegO gray to orange 14 MegO green and black and red 2 Ohm between...
1
18 years ago 1

MER-B Delta Launch With Opportunity Postponed To July 2
June 29, 2003 George H. Diller Kennedy Space Center 321-867-2468 KSC Release No. 52-03 MER-B DELTA LAUNCH WITH OPPORTUNITY POSTPONED TO JULY 2 Upon inspecting the first stage of the Delta launch...
18 years ago

PSoC FORTH
Hi All. I need some advice. I've just put the finishing touches on a project I've been working on for the last year or so: a FORTH for Cypress' PSoC chip. So far as I can tell I've killed all the...
2
18 years ago 2

MER-B 'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30
'Opportunity' Launch Postponed To No Earlier Than June 30 Kennedy Space Center June 29, 2003 The launch of the "Opportunity" Mars Exploration Rover has been postponed to no earlier than Monday evening...
2
18 years ago 2

Javelin vs BASIC stamp
I have two questions. I would appreciate your advice or pointers (no pun intended). Firstly, I have never used a BASIC stamp. 1) Is Javelin faster or slower than the new ~12,000 instruction per second...
18 years ago

Help needed identifying voltage monitor pcb
Just found this handy-looking circuit board with an IC on it, and wondered if anyone here could help me identify it. I'm planning to use it on my robot as supply protection for the pc motherboard...
1
18 years ago 1

Ultrasonic Detector
I have been playing around with a pair of 40kHz ultrasonic detectors to detect objects around the 6inch, (150mm) range for my robot but are having problems in doing so. Does any one know of a good...
2
18 years ago 2

Found new little dc motor and gearbox :-)
FYI I found them, pretty cheap :-) 12v dc with 1:430 gearbox. Of course u have to open the gearbox and remove the reverse lock ... U also get a microswitch in bonus :-) a look :-) So who sells them?...
5
18 years ago 5

Re: Low inertia motors
Daniel- Here's a list of what I have. Let me know if you are interested in any of them. Thanks Dave 4VM82-020-5 16pieces 4VM81-200-1 2 pieces 33VM62-220-2 2 pieces 33VM52-000-14 4 pieces 2VM51-020-6 7...
18 years ago

stepper/DC motor power consumption comparison
Hallo all robotics people, hope not to be too boring, but i'd need some pointers in order to compare the power consumption of similarly sized stepper and DC motors. The specific application is the...
18 years ago

Some 3-D Trig [was Re: Mar...]
' - a simple animation of the Compton scattering data. 'RUN INSTRUCTIONS FOLLOW The programs address the most-Basic stuff of Tapered Harmony. They are 'hacks', done only to correlate the SSWUES...
74
18 years ago 74