A plug for FlyRockets.com

I just finished talking about with Mark Shander for his radio show on KFHX (1620AM) in Phoenix, Arizona. The subject of the show was some software I wrote and sell, but before the show I told him I might have to call in by cell phone because I was planning to attend the NEFAR

Unfortunately, I woke up with a sore throat, so I didn't go to the launch.

About half-way through talking about my software and other computer subjects, Shander asked me about rockets and we spent a few minutes talking about them. And I made sure to plug FlyRockets.com.

The show aired live, but he says he may put a streaming version of it on his web site at

-- Roger

Reply to
Roger Smith