A question from an Australian nOOb

Yip yip yip arf arf woof!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Just the fact that you're labeling it a "party line" indicates a level of bias.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Thanks for the support guys. Happy new Year.

Tomorrow Arnie gives his first "major" speech.

Then Apple announces its total dominance of the music market and the computer speed contest with an addmittedly small market share. Customers wanted.

Then BUSH is Time man of the year.

After that, we hope to see a return of rights department.

The war is "over" strategically if not tactically.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Call it "objective bias"-tm (JAI2004).

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

there is communication which is not party line, and then there is party line

like Communism was providing a constantly improving way of life for the Soviets

acknowledging the fallacy neither requires nor signals any bias, Ray

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

"Isvestia nyet Pravda; Pravda nyet Isvestia."

Bob Kaplow

Well, I'm on my second rocket dog. Then there's Stetson.

Bob Kaplow