Alien Enterprises monocopter

I have an Alien Enterprises monocopter which I built a few years ago and have flown very successfully many times. Last week I broke the wing in an
unfortunate accident. I've tried to contact Ed Miller, but my email bounced. I would like to get a replacement wing or find a source for the necessary parts. Does anyone have contact info for Ed? Failing that can anyone point me to a source for the balsa airfoil stock and carbon fiber sheet used to make the wing for the monocopter? Thanks for any assistance.
Jonathan ----- Jonathan Sivier Secretary, Central Illinois Aerospace jsivier AT uiuc.edu NAR #56437 Tripoli #1906 CIA Web Site: http://www.prairienet.org/cia / Home Page: https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/jsivier/www /
Jonathan Sivier wrote:

Jonathan...
I've had good luck gluing mine back together with Titebond II. The trick is to clamp it tightly while it dries.
-Kevin

I may try that if all else fails. However mine broke in a spectacular manner and I'm not sure if I even have all of the pieces of the wing. On takeoff it slipped sideways and struck the body tube of the rocket on the next pad. This was a very tall rocket and we had the pads a bit closer together than usual for a demo launch in a small field. The other rocket had it's body tube creased, but was easily repaired in the field and flown. The wing of the monocopter shattered into many, many pieces. Enough remained for it to still fly pretty much as normal, but about half of the wing came off. I recovered as many of the pieces as I could, but I don't think I was able to find them all. I feel confident I can remove the old wing and put a new one in it's place, but I don't think I want to try putting the broken wing back together.
Jonathan ----- Jonathan Sivier Secretary, Central Illinois Aerospace jsivier AT uiuc.edu NAR #56437 Tripoli #1906 CIA Web Site: http://www.prairienet.org/cia / Home Page: https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/jsivier/www /
Jonathan Sivier wrote:

I've never launched one where it wasn't the last thing to take flight on the rack.....seems odd an LCO would allow a monocopter to make a mess of a rocket sitting next to it. Perhaps a little education is in order, at many launches they also drop the rods/rails near it before it flies....if it was my rocket getting hit I'd be annoyed, unless it was a poor igniter job then I would have contributory negligence.
Good luck getting it back together, both of you.
Chuck
Jonathan Sivier wrote:

The email which I believe is still in use is
too many hobbies atsign verizon dot net
Connect it all together. You still have the rod and other parts broke? Damn odd, I lose or break carbon rods mostly.....but then again I like suspect motors.
Good luck
Chuck