LadyHaqwk instructions?

The other day I dug out my plans for the LadyHawk R/G and I have the plan sheet, but cannot find the printed instructions that came with it. Would
anybody out there in RMR land be able to supply me with a copy? I would be willing to compensate expenses to get these.
TIA
Best Regards, Mark Daughtry, SR

A very cool RCRG, but a very HOT model compared to anything else that tahes good piloting skills.
you might send an email to john at kallend dot net, he designed the thing. Another NIRA member built a 1.5x scale up that he flew on twin 29mm Gs!
Mark Daughtry, SR wrote:

Check out; http://www.aerocompositedesign.com/Products/Delta_Star_/rocket_plane.html
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Or if you are referring to John Kallend's design his rocketry web page is at "http://www.iit.edu/~kallend/rock.html ". One of the special features of his design is the 2nd motor which can be airstarted via radio-control. It makes for a very impressive RCRG flight.
Jonathan ----- Jonathan Sivier Secretary, Central Illinois Aerospace jsivier AT uiuc.edu NAR #56437 Tripoli #1906 CIA Web Site: http://www.prairienet.org/cia / Home Page: https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/jsivier/www / ----- "Is that a rocket in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"