Alpha Hybrids

Ed, How on earth am I slandering your motors? What I said was "It sounded more like a "problem" with the motors as reported by Paul Holmes on the TRA Forum. I would not consider shipping constraints, delays, or issues what so ever to be considered or called a "problem" when asked why both SRS and Alpha Hybrids had been delayed... Todd has mentioned in public forums that there was in fact a "problem" which if I remember correctly some plastic flashing on the grains which he has since taken care of.

Last time I talked to him he even had some good news on the status of his motors.

Now you say that your "problem" was the motors not being shipped back to you, and I simply asked why it was labeled a problem. Couldn't words such as Delay, Holdup or postponement have been used rather than problem. I live with a English Major so don't shoot me for asking the question.

I have no way of backing up any problems and have no way of knowing what problems your motors have. I have never seen your motors in person, only the pictures you have posted online. Tom

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Contrail Rockets

How about explaining to the masses how your motors get certed right away and others wait for months on end?

Whats wrong with this picture??

Ya know, they used to accuse Gary of favoritism when it came to TMT and motor testing, but then again AT had a big share of the market. Contrail Rockets' market share is abysmally small yet they can get a motor certified in 10 minutes or less. TMT must have a drive-in window for Tom, since it appears they certify his motors while he waits.

No, that's not right. They certify Tom's motors while EVERYONE ELSE waits.

and waits.

and waits.

Reply to
terry6969

"Here are my motors, oh and by the way, here's a hundred bucks to move it along quicker than everybody elses. Anything else you need?"

I get the message. I promise not to buy a motor from you.

Glen "lowlife scum"

Reply to
Glen Overby

Todd has mentioned in public forums that there was in

Todd won't say in public what the real 'issue' was. Holmes half admitted it, but then shut his piehole. Todd should examine avenues regarding loss of revenue due to the bungling.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Todd has mentioned in public forums that there was in

Interesting.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Can you show me a message in a public forum that has that information?

-John D.

Reply to
jsdemar

Reply to
Contrail Rockets

But you have time to visit all the rocketry forums and make unsubstantiated statements in an attempt to discredit your competitors?

Wouldn't you be more credible if you first "looked it up", then made the statement with a link to the source of your information about a "problem"?

If your goal was to improve your sales by involving yourself in these public discussions, I believe I'm not alone in suggesting this has backfired and you have failed.

-John D.

Reply to
jsdemar

psst! It's in your other desk.

Speaking for myself, you aren't, and he has.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

When I read Edward's post I thought of JI. If you identified with the statement, well, if the shoe fits..

Reply to
Matt

I guess the sarcasim wasn't evident in my post... ;)

How am I doing so? I am only speaking the truth. If Edward wants to BS Everyone about the delay and blame it on others that is perfectly fine with me. I am anxiously awaiting the release of his products for multiple reasons.

I think in this situation I will keep hush hush for now. Take the time to look it up for yourself if you are that interisted. As others will attest, showing your cards before the hand is over does not win the game. The information is out there...

Sales the past 6 months have been up significantly from the past year. Anyways, what competition are you refering to? Ed's uncertified motors? The 2 which he is looking to release? We are in a completly different market. He is out there for the low thrust, prefilled flyers. We are here for the variable thrust, filled at the pad flyers. He is here for the flyers looking for I and J Impulse motors. We have motors ranging from G to O He is here for Flyers who may or may not care for any other effects. We make a variety of fuel blends, with more on the way.

Everyone has there own opinion though. Tom

Reply to
Contrail Rockets

Two words

BOYCOTT CONTRAIL...

Edward,

That sounds like a great improvement.

Thanks for clarifying that. As the manufacturer of a product, I think it is in you best interest to monitor all forums - even if you consider them to be full of scum.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Darrell,

As Edward's post shows, it is way better to get the facts first hand before jumping to conclusions. I know that there has been some appearances and accusations of partiality, but I think if we have first hand facts, the solution (if needed) will reveal itself.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Is this based on fact or fantasy? Do you actually think a hundred bucks is enough incentive to get Paul to do anything?

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well something is obviously going on, and it is a crock of SHIT......

Do you condone what their doing?

More veiled references to create more FUD.

But, then why the statement above talking about "showing your cards" and "winning the game"? Sounds like you are referring to a potential competitor. If not, then why stir up trouble?

-John D.

Reply to
jsdemar

I don't condone what a few have accused them of doing. How does anyone expect anything to change when the only 'facts' are accusations by seconds and third parties to the incidents in question?

Is there a reason that you don't post your name?

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein