Alpha Hybrids

I know...just me trying to be phunnie :)

I know that John moved to the SW so that's why I was suggesting he volunteer. But I did not know that Paul moved to TX.

IIRC, didn't TMT have two testing areas? One of the west coast and one on the east coast?

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

I don't know of an east coast one. I think NAR might do both but I'm not certain.

John is in New Mexico. He volunteered before you suggested it.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

....neither did one of the motor manufacturers which Paul told to send along the motors to. Seems he forgot that little tidbit, which makes it hard to mail your motors to the right spot, at least for this manufacturer. But 'other' manufacturers may have been told the news. ;-)

Just another bungle.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Chuck, I have the e-mail from Paul with his new address. It very clearly shows in the To: Section of the E-mail that it was sent to All manufactures who test with TMT. INCLUDING Todd Moore and Edward C. Wranosky II. Tom

Chuck Rudy wrote:

Reply to
Contrail Rockets

Hmmm....and one of them, in a public forum (and you know which one as you and Paul belong to it), made an announcement that his email was not forwarding. And that is the same forum which Paul unilatrally announced he was changing the nitrous fill distances some time ago, before the idea went down in flames.........

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

So now that we've established that, does anyone have any specific ideas for improving things? Chuck - I don't think lynching Paul would be constructive - after all - he has the stuff.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hmmm, he seemed to remember after the fact, but not during a one on one exchange......it's all about lack of pertinent information. Plus email problems were explained in public.

I would hope John gets involved, whacked motor files do no one any good. And John knows where to buy ice. :-)

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

So what you are saying is that it is not actually TMT's fault that Todd did not get the e-mail regarding where to send the motors to. It was instead his own fault. Or Even better yet, Blame it on his ISP! Oh the humanity of it all! Tom

Chuck Rudy wrote:

Reply to
Contrail Rockets

No way, can't be tmt's fault. The repore is too good with them an their MMs. Defend them all you like if you must. It is to be expected.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Yep, I got that e-mail. But doesn't really help me in getting back my stuff. Though soon after that I did get it all back, though with a different 326 nut/nipple than I send down :(

Edward

Reply to
edwardcw

Glad you could step up to take the tmt in 2007.

Reply to
Hyphlight

I don't recall seeing the tmt ask for ideas. Or are you stepping up to fill the role?

Reply to
Hyphlight

Guess when you're in charge you can collect a phone list of every potential manufacturer and make sure they're contacted. Keep up the good work.

Reply to
Hyphlight

It's an embarassment to TRA. The entire year has been a laugher of bungling, but few will ever know the enire story. I'll fill ya in next time I see ya Phil. It's obvious there are 'anomolies' which seem to occur in a certain arena, and if a 'testing' group loses credibillity then it's not testing to be trusted.

Paul only needs to unload his baggage, take the help which is offered, and go about doing his job in the independant fashion it is supposed to operate. But he has some serious work to do.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

I guess I am. It appears that some people feel that there are some specific problems. Assuming that tmt agrees, and that tmt is comprised of reasonable people, why would they ignore a valid suggestion?

I think everyone here wants tmt to do a good job and Paul (the tmt guy) wants to do a good job or he wouldn't have volunteered to do it. So if there were some communication going on, maybe everyone can be satisfied....is it morning yet? 8-)

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

You talking to a troll? Who's asking about stepping up? Hey if you need a spot we got it here......right next to the creek, alredy test nasty stuff there and everyone's used to the noise......it could be a saturday morning alarm clock......and there's a store selling ice less than 200 yards away, so hybrids would be welcome and done properly.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

I would but someone told me that there are hunters around there Saturday and they get pissed off if you scare their critters away ... and did I mention that they have guns?

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

They have little guns......we got it covered. ;-) Remember I own the high ground.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

So what did he say when you emailed him offering to spend weekends testing motors?

Reply to
Hyphlight

If you review the thread, it's obvious who's the one trolling; posting unsubstantiated accusations against the tmt.

But then I could probably search back and find that a constant, couldn't I.

Here's a thought. Since the tmt doesn't monitor this newsgroup. If you really wanted to complain to them or provide feed back, you'd send an email or be posting on the tra list.

But that wouldn't be your goal.

Yes, I'm the troll.

Reply to
Hyphlight