Alpha Hybrids

Hyphlight wrote:

It's an embarassment to TRA. The entire year has been a laugher of bungling, but few will ever know the enire story. I'll fill ya in next time I see ya Phil. It's obvious there are 'anomolies' which seem to occur in a certain arena, and if a 'testing' group loses credibillity then it's not testing to be trusted.
Paul only needs to unload his baggage, take the help which is offered, and go about doing his job in the independant fashion it is supposed to operate. But he has some serious work to do.
Chuck

I guess I am. It appears that some people feel that there are some specific problems. Assuming that tmt agrees, and that tmt is comprised of reasonable people, why would they ignore a valid suggestion?
I think everyone here wants tmt to do a good job and Paul (the tmt guy) wants to do a good job or he wouldn't have volunteered to do it. So if there were some communication going on, maybe everyone can be satisfied....is it morning yet? 8-)
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

You talking to a troll? Who's asking about stepping up? Hey if you need a spot we got it here......right next to the creek, alredy test nasty stuff there and everyone's used to the noise......it could be a saturday morning alarm clock......and there's a store selling ice less than 200 yards away, so hybrids would be welcome and done properly.
Chuck
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:16:32 GMT, Chuck Rudy

I would but someone told me that there are hunters around there Saturday and they get pissed off if you scare their critters away ... and did I mention that they have guns?
Phil
Phil Stein wrote:

They have little guns......we got it covered. ;-) Remember I own the high ground.
Chuck
If you review the thread, it's obvious who's the one trolling; posting unsubstantiated accusations against the tmt.
But then I could probably search back and find that a constant, couldn't I.
Here's a thought. Since the tmt doesn't monitor this newsgroup. If you really wanted to complain to them or provide feed back, you'd send an email or be posting on the tra list.
But that wouldn't be your goal.
Yes, I'm the troll.
wrote in message > So now

http://www.tripoli.org/bod.shtml I'm sure they'd love to hear you're stepping up to help.
http://www.tripoli.org/tmt/Motor_Testing.shtml
Center, top of the page is paul's email.
Make sure your spam filter doesn't trash his reply.
wrote in message > So now

So what did he say when you emailed him offering to spend weekends testing motors?

So what you are saying is that it is not actually TMT's fault that Todd did not get the e-mail regarding where to send the motors to. It was instead his own fault. Or Even better yet, Blame it on his ISP! Oh the humanity of it all! Tom
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Contrail Rockets wrote:

No way, can't be tmt's fault. The repore is too good with them an their MMs. Defend them all you like if you must. It is to be expected.
Chuck

Glad you could step up to take the tmt in 2007.

Guess when you're in charge you can collect a phone list of every potential manufacturer and make sure they're contacted. Keep up the good work.
Contrail Rockets wrote:

Hmmm, he seemed to remember after the fact, but not during a one on one exchange......it's all about lack of pertinent information. Plus email problems were explained in public.
I would hope John gets involved, whacked motor files do no one any good. And John knows where to buy ice. :-)
Chuck
Yep, I got that e-mail. But doesn't really help me in getting back my stuff. Though soon after that I did get it all back, though with a different 326 nut/nipple than I send down :(
Edward

Sorry to hear about the grief Ed, I've been through my share..
Now if we could get one no mind to STFU the world would be a better place.. :o)
Cheer's Scott ...